Root Cause Analysis:
– Customer can’t call their overhead paging system.
– Call doesn’t hit the gateway when running ccapi debugs.
– Route pattern in CUCM to send the call to the gateway is “2134X.”
– Why are you ending your route patterns with a dot?
– I always end my route patterns with a dot (.) I don’t see what the problem is here and what this has to do with the issue.
– You’re stripping pre-dot on this route pattern…
– i.e. when you dial “21341” and it matches the pattern “2134X.” and you strip pre-dot before sending it to the gateway. Therefore you are left with no number.
!Protip: End all your route patterns with a dot
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.10.10.10